Running and Friendly Links
I also offer blog-writing services. Interested? Hire Me!
Popular Texas Running Routes
There are an endless number of places to run in the Lone Star state. Whether youre looking for hills, trails, tracks, or just plain old neighborhood concrete, our goal is to list them. Feel free to forward your favorites to email@example.com so we can post them. Pics are welcome!
- Carbide Park Running Route A loop run in La Marque, Texas.
- Challenger 7 Memorial Park Named to honor fallen astronauts, this park offers trail running, hiking, and nature-watching opportunities.
- Seabrook Trailhead to Kemah Bridge Out and Back Running Route Enjoy a scenic run by the Texas Gulf combined with hillwork.
- The Armand Bayou Hike and Bike Trail This is a shaded, crushed gravel running route linking Pasadena with the Bay Area.
- The Buffalo Bayou trail Buffalo Bayou trail, Allen Parkway, Eleanor Tinsley Jogging trail – Whatever you call it, its great running in downtown Houston.
- The Dr. Ned and Fay Dudney Clear Creek Nature Center A League City coastal prairie and saltmarsh wetland park.
- The Fred Hartman Baytown Bridge Spanning the Houston ship channel from Baytown to LaPorte, this is Texas longest cable-stayed bridge.